FROSTY'S FUNHOUSE

For many of you, this will be one of the most interesting rides you'll probably ever go on. My life is a bumpy journey full of of chills and thrills, so jump in and buckle up. I'll be sure to supply plenty of popcorn.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Direct Feed Now Available

You guys should notice a couple of new icons above my links section on the sidebar. These are for those of you who prefer to get your information by feeds instead of constantly checking this site to see if I've updated (which I hope to do more frequently). So, in order to save you time and get my blog posts to you quicker, I'm now using a new service called Feedburner. This should allow pretty much anyone to subscribe, regardless of if you're using Google, NewsGator, an RSS reader or pretty much anything else in-between. So, enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home