FROSTY'S FUNHOUSE

For many of you, this will be one of the most interesting rides you'll probably ever go on. My life is a bumpy journey full of of chills and thrills, so jump in and buckle up. I'll be sure to supply plenty of popcorn.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Red Kawa: Transfer Files To Your PS3

This is a great program I stumbled upon that allows you to transfer media files (music, movies, etc.) to your PS3 from any PC on the same network. Also, since the two systems are on the same network, the transfer speed is generally very fast. The program is called "Red Kawa" and it's still quite early right now, but there is definite potential there. I transfered over a bunch of home videos and music and can now enjoy them on my PS3 without having to burn them to a disc or anything like that. If you're interested in finding out more, swing your browser to http://www.redkawa.com/.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home