FROSTY'S FUNHOUSE

For many of you, this will be one of the most interesting rides you'll probably ever go on. My life is a bumpy journey full of of chills and thrills, so jump in and buckle up. I'll be sure to supply plenty of popcorn.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

A Moment In Time

While I'm not as good as my wife, I do try to whip out the camera and record the moments in my childrens' lives as best I can. It's an overstated phrase that children grow up quickly - blink and you'll miss it - but it's defintely true.

This picture was actually taken maybe a year ago at the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art. They were having a display involving light and its ability to invoke emotion. I'm not sure why, but it's always a day that I can remember very clearly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home