FROSTY'S FUNHOUSE

For many of you, this will be one of the most interesting rides you'll probably ever go on. My life is a bumpy journey full of of chills and thrills, so jump in and buckle up. I'll be sure to supply plenty of popcorn.

Friday, January 07, 2005

The Weekend Cometh...

Another week has gone by and the wonderful weekend is upon us. I'm not expecting to do much over the next two days, but I assume that a bit of cleaning is on the list. We have to put away the Christmas decorations, afterall.

The puppy continues to grow and should be a few pounds above 30 now. It's just too bad that the constant on-and-off-again rains prevent her daily walk around the neighborhood. It seems that she really enjoys those and is always energetic to see what's around that next bend in the road. Who knows? Maybe it's because she's still a puppy and just wants to get into everyone's business.

Anyway, My VF2 machine is shaping up, as well, and I just finished touching up the coin drop assembly and fixing the locks on the unit. Hopefully, I'll get some time this weekend to play a couple of rounds with Akira. I'm a little rusty with the SPoD these days and need to get back into the swing of things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home