FROSTY'S FUNHOUSE

For many of you, this will be one of the most interesting rides you'll probably ever go on. My life is a bumpy journey full of of chills and thrills, so jump in and buckle up. I'll be sure to supply plenty of popcorn.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Royce Is Back!

The man who pretty much made the UFC back in the days is finally back to prove that he's still the best. Royce Gracie was once the king of the Octagon and he's putting it all back on the line and taking on Matt Hughes, the current UFC champion. There's no doubt that the UFC has changed a lot since the days of Gracie so it's definitely exciting to see how this fight ends up. My bet is on Royce.



UPDATE: Royce lost... I am sad.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    heard royce got the ol' ground n pound.Though Im more of a boxin fan myself...

     
  • At 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My heart was with Matt Hughes, but I was thinking Gracie was gonna win. Gracie seemed a little bit cocky going into this fight, so maybe his first defeat in the octagon will take his ego down a bit.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home