FROSTY'S FUNHOUSE

For many of you, this will be one of the most interesting rides you'll probably ever go on. My life is a bumpy journey full of of chills and thrills, so jump in and buckle up. I'll be sure to supply plenty of popcorn.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Addicted To LinkedIn

It's sad to admit, but I have to confess that I am addicted to Linkedin.com. I'm so dedicated to expanding my connections and getting back in contact with former co-workers and friends. You wouldn't believe that number of folks I've managed to meet again through the service. For those who aren't familiar with Linkedin, it's basically a way for you to connect with other folks and expand your contacts and friends. In some ways, it's like a more sophisticated form of Friendster. You start out my creating a profile and go from there. Before you know it, you'll have a connections list full of people you might have forgotten about from previous jobs or schools. You can also find people who might be interested in hiring you and other cool things. There's a lot you can do, so I would suggest you all sign up and try it out if you're interested. It's completely free unless you want to utilize their additional services, which I always contemplate doing.



Oh, and for those who are curious, here's my linkedin profile page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home