FROSTY'S FUNHOUSE

For many of you, this will be one of the most interesting rides you'll probably ever go on. My life is a bumpy journey full of of chills and thrills, so jump in and buckle up. I'll be sure to supply plenty of popcorn.

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Under The Weather

I'm feeling a little under the weather these days, so I'm trying to take things a little easy. Hopefully, I won't become fully sick and spoil my weekend. Kudos goes to my wife for taking care of me and making some wonderful chicken soup. That alone should have me up and healthy quickly.

On an unrelated note, I've just put up three more pics of Miya, so definitely go and check them out in the pictures section. I've got plenty more to post, but need to go through and find all the really good ones.

For those of you waiting for Midway's NARC to come out, there's some good news for you. It looks like it's only going to put you back 20 clams instead of the expected 50. In fact, here's a clever ad announcing that fact. I'm going on a hunch here, but I'm starting to think that the $20 pricepoint has more to do with the quality of the game rather than any sort of market conditions. Here's hoping I'm proven wrong.

Lastly, I just wanted to share a link to Wat's personal blog. He and I used to have some great times, back when we were both on the editorial side. In fact, you can see a picture of us at one of Sony's E3 parties a few years back. Just go to the main page of my site and enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home