FROSTY'S FUNHOUSE

For many of you, this will be one of the most interesting rides you'll probably ever go on. My life is a bumpy journey full of of chills and thrills, so jump in and buckle up. I'll be sure to supply plenty of popcorn.

Sunday, June 05, 2005

PSP Shuffle - Mix Up Your Media

With obvious inspiration from the iPod shuffle concept, here is a new program that "will automatically fill your PSP with photos, music and videos from the directories on your computer that you specify" in a completely random manner. For more details, swing over to the PSP Hacker: PSP Shuffle page.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Why anyone would want a random assortment of pictures is beyond me, but I'm glad they are out there making weird stuff for PSP. Anyone who wants to listen to their albums on shuffle only though, really can't be much of a music fan. It would be really annoying to me.

     
  • At 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for bringing this up, Frosty. It got me thinking. Music is a very subjective experience so I guess it makes sense. As for me, I prefer to listen to what I want. Keep up the blogs, they great!

     
  • At 2:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If youre intrested in PSP news,the psp 1.5 firmware has been cracked,interesante
    http://www.ps2nfo.com/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home