FROSTY'S FUNHOUSE

For many of you, this will be one of the most interesting rides you'll probably ever go on. My life is a bumpy journey full of of chills and thrills, so jump in and buckle up. I'll be sure to supply plenty of popcorn.

Monday, August 28, 2006

GENESIS COLLECTION ON SEGA.COM

I just wanted to let you guys know that the first official page for my SEGA Genesis Collection project is up at the SEGA site. You can check it out here. We're working hard to pack in as much additional content and interviews as possible, so I hope that all of you will check it out when it gets released. Personally, I think it's going to be a great value, especially considering how many games are in the collection and what the retail price will be.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looks interesting. This is on PSP right?

    The next best thing since we can't do emulators on the PSP anymore. Most of these games I haven't played though. I'd like to see Altered beast, Shining Force and any of the EA NHL games more a compilation someday. And if they put Landstalker in one I could finally throw out my Genesis.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home