FROSTY'S FUNHOUSE

For many of you, this will be one of the most interesting rides you'll probably ever go on. My life is a bumpy journey full of of chills and thrills, so jump in and buckle up. I'll be sure to supply plenty of popcorn.

Saturday, April 23, 2005

The PSP Fun Just Keeps Coming

As I continue to enjoy the growing selection of movies and games on my PSP, I thought it would be useful to share a list of some newer sites dedicated to the Sony handheld. If you come across anymore to add to this list, definitely don't hesitate to contact me about them.

www.pspworld.com
www.pspgardens.com
www.pspmagazine.com
www.psphacks.net
www.psp-vault.com
www.psp411.com
www.psphome.com



As an added bonus, here is the most current list of upcoming UMD movies for the PSP. While it looks like the prices are starting to fall, I really hope we don't see anymore of those $29.95 pricepoints. $19.95 or lower should be the standard with most coming in at around $10-13 in the stores. I picked up Resident Evil: Apocalypse and Hellboy last week and ended up watching them on a plane trip, which was pretty cool.

5/3
National Treasure
Hero
Reign of Fire

5/24
Are We There Yet?
Charlie's Angels

5/31
Boogeyman
Hollow Man

6/7
The Punisher

6/14
Hitch
Spider-Man: The New Animated Series
Daddy Day Care

6/21
Hostage
Cursed
King Arthur: Extended Unrated Director's Cut
Tron

6/24
Terminator 2: Judgement Day
National Lampoon's Van Wilder
Saw
Open Water

6/28
Anacondas: The Hunt for the Blood Orchid
The Grudge
You Got Served
The Three Stooges Meet Hercules

7/19
Kill Bill: Vol. 2
Armageddon
Gone in 60 Seconds: The Unrated Director's Cut
From Dusk Till Dawn

7 Comments:

  • At 3:11 PM, Blogger Chris Slate said…

    Finally, the timeless entertainment of "Daddy Day Care" from the comfort of my own toilet :P

     
  • At 8:08 PM, Blogger Frosty said…

    It really doesn't get much better than that, does it? In fact, watching "You Got Served" while on the toilet is probably as close to nirvana as a living person is going to get.

     
  • At 8:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Many great movies are about to be released and luckily I havent watched some of them because its either the cinemas are expensive in here or I'm just lazy.

     
  • At 10:20 AM, Blogger wmaru said…

    You watched two movies on a plane? Did the battery last that long or did you pick up a spare?

     
  • At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I was expecting maybe one or two UMD movies to be released each month, not really showing any confidence in the medium. Good thing I was wrong. It's very convenient being able to watch movies on-the-go without having to buy an expensive portable DVD player.

    Hero comes out on UMD the same day as NIN's With Teeth album ^_^

     
  • At 10:33 PM, Blogger Frosty said…

    I almost watched two movies... I completely finished watching RE and only had time to get a partial way into Hellboy. However, as far as I can recall, I still had plenty of battery juice left. I don't see why you couldn't watch at least two complete movies on a full batter charge.

     
  • At 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    TROOOOOOON!!!! Okay, so now there are two movies that I'd buy for the PSP.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home