FROSTY'S FUNHOUSE

For many of you, this will be one of the most interesting rides you'll probably ever go on. My life is a bumpy journey full of of chills and thrills, so jump in and buckle up. I'll be sure to supply plenty of popcorn.

Saturday, June 25, 2005

PSPWare... For Windows

Finally, one of the best overall applications for the PSP is now available for the PC. In most cases, PSPWare surpasses even PSPVideo9 in overall ease and flexibility. The only catch is that the full version costs $15, but it's definitely worth it. Check it out at the Nullriver Software site.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:24 PM, Blogger Frosty said…

    Yup, I love my PSP. I definitely use it everyday, so I pretty much always have it with me.

     
  • At 11:56 AM, Blogger Frosty said…

    I don't forsee it dropping in price until at least next year. Maybe around E3 time (May), they'll have an announcement along with the latest PS3 news.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home