FROSTY'S FUNHOUSE

For many of you, this will be one of the most interesting rides you'll probably ever go on. My life is a bumpy journey full of of chills and thrills, so jump in and buckle up. I'll be sure to supply plenty of popcorn.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Ultraviolet Trailer

This new Milla Jovovich movie seemingly came out of nowhere, but it definitely grabbed my attention. As a friend mentioned to me, it does look like a higher-budget Aeon Flux. Hey, if she can capture any of the magic that made me love The Fifth Element then I'm totally there. What do you all think?

http://www.ugo.com/channels/filmtv/features/ultraviolet_trailer/

1 Comments:

  • At 2:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I liked the trailer,I'll definetly watch it(its by the director of Equilibrium).Although It has a bit of that been-there-seen-that feel.Equilibrium+Girl=Ultraviolet?

    I hope it knock my socks off.

    Although I dont think Milla has ever been as good as she was in the fith element,and i slightly hate her now for all those RE movies.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home