FROSTY'S FUNHOUSE

For many of you, this will be one of the most interesting rides you'll probably ever go on. My life is a bumpy journey full of of chills and thrills, so jump in and buckle up. I'll be sure to supply plenty of popcorn.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The Hollywood Stock Exchange

I recently started messing around with the Hollywood Stock Exchange and am now having a lot of fun. A couple of friends are and I are competing to see who can generate the most amount of profit. Basically, HSX follows the same sort of guidelines as the standard NYSE but focuses exclusively on movies, stars and related companies. When you start out, you are given $2 million to spend on whatever you want and that's where the fun begins. Definitely check out the site and post your login name in the Comments section if you end up signing up. I'll add you to my league and we can see who truly is the best investor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home