FROSTY'S FUNHOUSE

For many of you, this will be one of the most interesting rides you'll probably ever go on. My life is a bumpy journey full of of chills and thrills, so jump in and buckle up. I'll be sure to supply plenty of popcorn.

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Dancing Dogs & DS Nightmares

I'm heading off for another night of exciting puppy school, but I just wanted to share a great video with you all first. It goes to show you that dogs are sometimes a lot smarter than most people give them credit for. So, if you likes dogs and Grease then click here.



I also came across a great picture over at ura.nokonoko.net that pretty much sums up the battle between Sony's PSP and the Nintendo DS. Check it out.

You have to love some of the tv ads they play in Europe. You definitely couldn't get away with broadcasting them here.

As many of you know, my lovable employer (EA) has signed an exclusive deal with ESPN for the next 15 years. Many of us saw this coming, especially since football is one of EA's most important genres. I think it was a smart move, but this and the NFL deal are going to start a fire that isn't going to end anytime soon. Now, I'll bet you'll see every publisher (with enough money) trying to sign exclusive arrangements with everyone. It's going to be a mad dash to try and grab whatever piece of the pie you can and some of those pieces, obviously, are not going to be tasty. Wanna bet on how messy things are going to be at the end of it all?

1 Comments:

  • At 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love your blog entries, man, they are fun to read... this latest one had me glued to my screen as I was watching the dog dance. Crazy shit. It'll be interesting to see how things shake out, as you said, with partnerships and all. Good luck to everyone!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home