FROSTY'S FUNHOUSE

For many of you, this will be one of the most interesting rides you'll probably ever go on. My life is a bumpy journey full of of chills and thrills, so jump in and buckle up. I'll be sure to supply plenty of popcorn.

Friday, March 11, 2005

The Dentist Is In...

While I definitely should have gotten it done sooner (they suggest before you're 25), I just now got my four wisdom teeth yanked. So far, it hasn't been to much of an ordeal. I woke up a bit groggy, but quickly recovered my senses after a nap at home. Now begins the fun of not eating solid foods and constantly shoving gauze in my mouth. Fortunately, I have a wonderful wife who is willing to take care of me and I hope she understands how much I appreciate all her efforts. In fact, her birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks so I better start getting the gears rolling on whatever plans I need to have in place.



While we are on the topic of dentists and pain, I thought this little movie would be quite appropriate. It covers a sadistic little experiment one fellow decides to perform on his cat. Just remember, this was done for the betterment of humanity... And to just basically show off how strange cats can be. For a little more sad action check out this flash file of one lonely cat singing.



Oh, and on a last note, did anyone catch the Episode III trailer last night during "The OC". It looks pretty good and might help to reduce the pain and hatred that I feel about the first two episodes. I just hope there are plenty of space battles going on. If you want to learn more, don't forget to tune into "60 Minutes" tonight where George Lucas is the man of the hour. Check out this trailer too, while you're at it. It's not quite Star Wars, but more like "Jumanji" in space.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home