FROSTY'S FUNHOUSE

For many of you, this will be one of the most interesting rides you'll probably ever go on. My life is a bumpy journey full of of chills and thrills, so jump in and buckle up. I'll be sure to supply plenty of popcorn.

Monday, February 07, 2005

The Human Condition

It might not be the smartest thing ever, but you still have to admire the Quiznos Sub shop crew for sticking it out and doing their best for the customers. Most people would have probably just closed down. Want to know more?



It could just be me, but shouldn't U.S. troops be allowed to "mud-wrestle" just like everyone else? At most, the Iraqi prisoners got an entertaining show out of it. What do you think?

For many of the Star Wars fans out there, there appears to be no shortage of reasons to dress up and show your love for that galaxy far, far away. However, in most cases, I think it's just better that you guys (and gals) invest that extra time and energy into something just a tiny bit more productive, say, like GETTING A LIFE?!! Don't stare directly at them.



Considering all the marketing money changing hands this past Superbowl Sunday, I was quite surprised at the lack of truly memorable commercials. Obviously, the GODADDY.com ad took the lead in replays, but I think my personal favorite would have to be the Ameriquest ad (with the bloody cat). Maybe I'm just kooky like that. Which did you like best?

As I fade out for tonight, I just wanted to send a big "thanks" to my wife for being so wonderful these past few days. I've been a bit under the weather and she's been there constantly to take care of me. Thankfully, I've been feeling a lot better today and am now dedicated to making it up to her this Valentine's Day. Let's see if I can come up with something creative. Hmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home