FROSTY'S FUNHOUSE

For many of you, this will be one of the most interesting rides you'll probably ever go on. My life is a bumpy journey full of of chills and thrills, so jump in and buckle up. I'll be sure to supply plenty of popcorn.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

The Kool-Aid Man Returns...

Chris Lucich sent me another gem in the form of a trailer for the upcoming, high-budget Kool-Aid Man movie. It's amazing how much money the studio is spending on this thing, but I guess you have to. What got me most was how serious the story is and how you instantly feel a bond with the characters. Check it out for yourself and see what I mean.



Sometimes, when the word is against you and nothing seems to work out, why not build a Death Ray? It seems to work for at least a few of the villains in the movies, so it's worth a try, at least, isn't it? Now, if there was only a site that explained how to build one.

My good ol' friend Chris Slate has started his own blog, so everyone should be sure to check it out. Chris has always been one to express his likes and dislikes about games, the industry and pretty much everything else, so it's good to see that he now has an open forum to do so. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on his future posts and commenting when I can.



For those of you who happen to be living in a cave, don't forget that the Sony PSP launches in North America this Thursday. I'll be first in line at my local GameCrazy in order to pick up a unit on my way to work. Right now, it appears that Ridge Racer, WipEout Pure and Tony Hawk's Underground 2 Remix have gotten the best reviews. So far, I've picked up:

  • Need For Speed Underground Rivals
  • NFL Street 2 Unleashed
  • Dynasty Warriors (Thanks to Koei:-)
  • WipEout Pure

I'm hoping to get Darkstalkers Chronicle: The Chaos Tower, Ridge Racer and Twisted Metal: Head-On in the near future. Those titles should be enough to last me for a while, but there are still plenty of launch games that I want to get my hands on.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:31 PM, Blogger A Total Melvin said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 11:15 PM, Blogger Chris Slate said…

    You. Me. Twisted Metal Head-On, online. Tomorrow. Make it happen :)

     
  • At 3:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, I linked here off of Chris's page and was overjoyed when I saw that theres atleast someway to see what you're up to.

    I hope you don't mind if I bookmark

     

Post a Comment

<< Home