FROSTY'S FUNHOUSE

For many of you, this will be one of the most interesting rides you'll probably ever go on. My life is a bumpy journey full of of chills and thrills, so jump in and buckle up. I'll be sure to supply plenty of popcorn.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Congratulations To Uwe Boll

I know I have expressed my dislike for famed director, Uwe Boll, on numerous occasions, but I think it's time for me to put aside my petty comments and truly acknowledge the awesome abilities of this humble German. I mean, who else could pull this off?

Only Uwe could make this actress,



Playing this character,



Look like this:



For that accomplishment, alone, he should be placed upon our shoulders and paraded through the streets like the true talent that he is. If you want to see further proof of this director's impressive abilities, go no further than fling your browser to http://www.bloodraynemassacre.com and take in all the glory that is BloodRayne: The Movie.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:21 PM, Blogger Frosty said…

    Yup, I went to the U of O and eventually get a job across the street at Dynamix... before they closed it.

     
  • At 9:33 PM, Blogger Eric Marcoullier said…

    Holy cow -- that video's a joke, right?

     
  • At 2:32 PM, Blogger Frosty said…

    Nope, no joke. That is the actual trailer for the movie. Scary, isn't it... and not in a good way.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home